ROBERT C. FRANKLIN, MD
- Undergraduate Education: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC
- Medical Education: Wake Forest University School of Medicine in Winston-Salem, NC
- Family Medicine Residency: University of Kentucky in Lexington, KY
- Joined CPC in 2002
- Dr. Franklin has a medical interest in treatment for chronic conditions, such as hypertension, diabetes mellitus, and elevated cholesterol. He enjoys preventative care, including physical exams and sports physicals, immunizations, and he performs joint injections, as well as, cryotherapy for pre-malignant skin lesions.
- Two children
- Interests include landscaping, art history, travel, and swimming