RICHARD W. LIVINGSTON, JR., MD, FAAFP
- Undergraduate Education: Augusta State University in Augusta, GA
- Medical Education: Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, GA
- Family Practice Residency: Martin Army Community Hospital at Fort Benning, GA
- Joined CPC in 2001
- Medical interests include Diabetes Mellitus, Heart and Cardiovascular Disease, Preventive Medicine, and Travel Medicine. Treats women, men, and adolescents. Accepting new patients.
- Army Veteran, 13 years of service
- Hobbies include working on classic autos, collecting coins, and traveling