CPC’s PATIENT PORTAL ALLOWS YOU TO:
Request prescription refills
Send a message to your doctor
Make a payment on your account
- Request Patient Portal access at your providers office and a link will be sent to your email.
- Click on “Sign up today” to create a new account.
- Enter your name, date of birth, and contact information.
- We will send you a temporary passcode by email, call, or text. Enter the temporary passcode and click “Continue”.
- If you are a new patient, select your provider and location. Existing patients can proceed to the next step.
- Create your new password. Your password should be 8-20 characters and include at least one uppercase and one lowercase letter and at least one number or symbol.
- Bookmark the patient portal login page for easy access.
For assistance accessing the portal, you may send an email to: PortalHelp@cpcfp.com
This email address is for comments, suggestions, and other general purposes only. Please do not use to contact CPC regarding time-sensitive inquires, medical questions, or emergencies. This email is not secure, so please do not include your social security number, DOB, or any personal or medical related information.